- The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of a person and a citizen in the personal data processing, including the protection of the rights to personal and family privacy;
- This Operator's policy regarding the personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the website https://rymarstudio.com/
The Operator may process the following User’s personal data
- Automated personal data processing - personal data processing using computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data - temporary suspension of the personal data processing (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address https://rymarstudio.com/;
- Information system of personal data - a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing;
- Depersonalization of personal data - actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the ownership of personal data by a specific User or other subject of personal data;
- Personal data processing - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator - a government agency, municipal agency, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the personal data processing, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, the actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website https://rymarstudio.com/;
- User - any visitor to the website https://rymarstudio.com/;
- Providing personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Personal data distribution - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarizing with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to an authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data is irretrievably destroyed with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
Purposes of personal data processing
- Full Name;
- Phone numbers;
- The site also collects and processes anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics and others).
- The above data further in the text of the Policy are united by the general concept of Personal data.
Legal grounds for the personal data processing
- The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by means of a telephone call.
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an email to the Operator’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Refusal of notifications about new products and services and special offers".
- Impersonal data of Users collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other types of personal data processing
- The Operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website https://rymarstudio.com/. By filling out the relevant forms and / or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary for full implementation of the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
Cross-border transfer of personal data
- The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
- In case of detection of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com marked "Updating personal data".
- The term for processing personal data is unlimited. The User may at any time withdraw his consent to personal data processing by sending the Operator a notification by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Withdrawal of consent to personal data processing".
- Before the start of the cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state to whose territory the transfer of personal data is supposed to be carried out provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if there is a written consent of the subject of personal data to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or execution of an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party.
- The User can receive any clarifications on issues of interest regarding the personal data processing by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com.
- This document will reflect any changes in the policy of personal data processing by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://rymarstudio.com/privacypolicy